September 27, 2006

Baby sweater progress, and Harvest Sock Swap yarn

I've been working almost exclusively the honeycomb baby sweater. I finished the body last night, and the sleeves should only take a few more days. The button band is a braided cable with the button holes in between cable twists. Here's a picture of the progress:

I also decided on the yarn for my Harvest Sock Swap sock. It is a variegated blue Sockotta. It should work up nicely and I'm leaning towards more cables.


And here is a picture of B playing her guitar with her daddy. She loves music!


A is getting so big. He is the happiest little guy. His sister just dotes on him. They are so cute together, even when they are threatening to drive me crazy!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, they just could not get any cuter! :o) You are so blessed!

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

I LOVE these two photos Carissa, they just are toooo precious! And I did note the pink guitar ;D

Hugs, Cary

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing. The kiddos are just adorable. Love the sweater. I love cables and must learn to do more of them.

Anonymous said...

Carissa!!

That is the most beautiful baby sweater I think I have ever seen. It is just fabulous.

I loved the pictures of your family, too. How nice to have a face to pray for.

: )

Denise