July 13, 2007

Birthday Time Again

On the 9th, my baby Peach turned 3. I can hardly believe it! When she was born she had peach fuzz for hair so I called her my baby peach, and as she's gotten older, it's evolved into Miss Peach, even though she has long curly hair these days! For her birthday she requested two things, tortellini and spinach for dinner, and a chocolate cake with pink icing. Her cake was so bright that we almost needed sunglasses, but she loved it! It ended up being lopsided, but it was a hit anyway!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, such a big girl! 3 already? Happy Birthday to Miss Peach ;o)

Anne K. said...

Oh, she is just precious! And what a sweet girl, asking for spinach for her birthday meal! Great cake - happy (belated) birthday to your sweet little one!!!

Theresa said...

I don't know how I missed this post. She is so precious and just radiates joy!!! The dollies are cute. I bet she loves the one with the matching dress.