April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday A!

Today is A's first birthday. We don't do big parties when they are so young since we don't have a lot of our families around. We had company last night and sang "Happy Birthday." And one of my husband's cousin's live about an hour away and had a meeting a few towns over, so stopped by for breakfast. A showed off by rubbing his plate on his head, and now sports a maple-syrup-gel hairdo! Here is B feeding her brother some of her applesauce a few days ago. Here is A trying to figure out how to ride on his new tricycle.


B and A are in great spirits today, and even let me take quite a few pictures of them.


A started to walk 3-5 steps a few weeks ago. He is so proud of himself when he stands that he starts laughing and bouncing. It is too cute!


I have a shawl that I knit for a friend blocking at the moment and plan to have pictures of it up tomorrow.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday to your little A!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Mr. A! This year went so fast! :o) I loved all these pictures. They remind me a lot of me and my little brother who we lost. We were very close and loving together like this and fortunately my Mom took a lot of pictures. I wish I could see him giggling and proud of himself, that sounds so cute.

Tracy Batchelder said...

Pictures of your children make me smile. Happy Birthday to A!

Melissa said...

It doesn't seem possible that he is one already! Wow!