April 09, 2007

More Sewing, Still Knitting

I'm still knitting my never-ending shawl. It should be done in another week or two. Plenty of time to get packed up and mailed off to the nice people at MDSW. I'm also knitting a top-secret surprise project too. I really want to finish the Maple Garland shawl because I have aome sumer knitting that I want to get done for the kids.

But I did sew a bit last week. I made another sheet for A, and I made this apron from Simplicity 4282, View E


The apron was actually really easy, and the only finishing was the binding around the edges. I am not the neatest cook, and I decided that I'd rather wear an apron than change my clothes to cook, or ruin them. I though the daisies were fun. I think I'll make a few more over the course of the summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Apron...

No photo of the shawl going off to competition? Hmmm? *G*

Melissa said...

I love the apron! I love aprons anyway, and that one came out so cute. I agree, I'd rather mess up an apron than stain my clothes.

Floor Heating Madison said...

Thanks great post